18 October, 2010

Gypsy Wonderland

My cousin Andrea shot a photo project for her photography class this Saturday. It stars me, my brothers MJ and Chris, MJ's girlfriend Kim, and Andrea's friend Adriana. Andrea wanted the theme to be a fun day with a bunch of friends. So we dressed like gypsies and gallivanted around the local nature preserve for the morning. It was a lot of fun and I think the resulting pictures are beautiful.


Christian and I tried to play the guitar and banjo at the same time but I couldn't keep up with him because I'm just learning.


I forgot what we were laughing at.


I think this picture is funny because Adriana looks so happy and we look very somber in the background.


MJ and Kim are precious.


I like Kim's hair and Christian's sunflower and Adriana's hat in this picture. Mj was playing the harmonica and I was playing my mouth harp.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, those photos are amazing! You all look great, your outfits are gorgerous. It seems like a great day^^

    ReplyDelete