24 October, 2010

Riley's Farm

There's this place in Oak Glen called Riley's Farm where you can pick apples and pumpkins and pet goats and eat food. I went there yesterday with my cousin Andrea. We ran around in between the apple trees and ate delicious pumpkin pie and I stole some raspberries off the bushes. It's a nice place to go to get excited for winter holidays. I think it would be a romantic place to go on a date too.

They had really pretty white pumpkins called Cinderella pumpkins. I wanted to buy one because I was wondering if it would make good pumpkin soup but I ended up just getting my picture taken with one instead. Look at my purse! I love it, I got it at Goodwill a few weeks ago.


This is Andrea blowing a dandelion. I made that hat.


I made this scarf too. My sweater and scarf match the orange and white pumpkins.


Me feeding an apple to a baby cow. He was adorable.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to go there, be it on a date or with a bunch of friends! That cinderella pumpkin looks really sweet, I wonder how it tastes?

    I want to jump into the photos and steal raspeberries too!:D

    ReplyDelete