07 November, 2010

I live in the desert

This was the second outfit I wore today. Usually I just wear one a day but sometimes two. When I was little I would change my outfits 6 or 7 times a day. I'm not that nuts anymore.

I like wearing vests a lot. I have a lot of them in my closet. This is one of my favorites. But everything is one of my favorite somethings because I have a lot of trouble picking favorite things. I like wearing grey and brown together too. It is one of my favorite color combinations. I also like navy blue and brown and mustard yellow and grey. And I like black and brown together a lot too just because I'm not supposed to.

I live in the desert. I remember when I moved to this area I was about 6 or 7, and I was so excited because there was "a real desert in the backyard." I had never seen desert plants before. What's funny is that I also lived in the desert prior to that, I just didn't know it. Kids are dumb.

If you look closely you can spot a tractor behind me. This is a very exciting photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment