18 December, 2010

Aurora

I got a weekend job as a character for birthday parties. I started today as Sleeping Beauty at a little girl's birthday party. I got to make balloon animals and paint nails and talk to 4 year olds the entire time.

This was before I put on the wig and dress. I looked up pictures of Sleeping Beauty online to see how her makeup looked. Obvi I don't look like her yet with my short brown hair. I look like Boris Karloff and I don't even care.
I've been listening to Tom Petty all day, can you tell?

I take pictures of myself driving. Not the safest thing in the world. I was swerving a lot. I really like this wig. I want to grow my hair out this long.

I looked pretty ridiculous driving across town to the place where the party was at. When I was stopped at a stop light a car full of people next to me was pointing and laughing. I just smiled and waved haha.

The party was really fun. The little girl was obsessed with Sleeping Beauty so it was really cool to be there as her. I sat at a special princess table with the birthday girl and drank fruit punch out of a plastic pink teacup.

I've always wanted to be a princess at Disneyland so I guess this is the next best thing. I'm pretty excited about it.

2 comments:

  1. You really look like Sleeping Beauty with that wig on! It sounds like a lot of fun to be a princess in a birthday party:)

    ReplyDelete