06 January, 2011

New Year's Eve




I know this is really late, but I want to talk about New Years Eve because it was really fun! I went to Pappy and Harriet's with some friends.

I didn't really get any good pictures of what I wore, but you can kind of see it from the above pics. I got those red tights from Target a few days before and I had been dying to wear them. The "dress" is actually a ruffly skirt that was in my friend's closet. I pulled it up and wore it as a dress.

The night was really fun. There were a lot of people there, it was difficult to move around. I danced a lot and listened to great music and saw some people that I haven't seen in forever. The band that was playing there was pretty cool. I forgot what they were called though haha. You can kind of see them in the top picture. They were kind of bluesy/bluegrass, which many of the bands that play at Pappy's are.

It was a cool night. And the day after I went to Disneyland at 6 in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment