09 February, 2011

i need to sleeeeep

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. If you care. Haha how many people even read this?

This is an outfit that I haven't worn out of the house, I just try on clothes and take pictures of myself sometimes haha. I would like to wear it, but I need to wait until the weekend or something because I can't wear these shorts to work.

You can kind of see how messy my bedroom is in this picture. This is what happens when I try on clothes. I throw all the discards all over the place. It takes seconds to do but hours to clean up.

I've been busy and stressed lately? I mailed my Peace Corps medical stuff today and that was the last thing that I needed to send them, so now I just have to sit and wait for them to put me somewhere (if I get approved). I've been quietly freaking out about it all day. I feel like I'm never home. I don't have time to do things because I overfill my schedule, I think. I know people with way fuller schedules than me though. I don't know how they do it!

I've been drinking a lot of wine lately. Let me rephrase that, I haven't been drinking a lot, maybe like a glass a night. It makes me feel healthy and fancy. I've been drinking mostly red wine because I think it has more antioxidants, right? I don't really know. I've also been trying to take vitamins and drink more water and to go hiking and stuff more. And I've been trying to read more substantial material. I'm on a "bettering myself" kick or something.

I haven't played my guitar or banjo in a while. But I hula hooped the other day. I've got to keep some of my hobbies going! I wish I had more time to do the things that I want to do.

This is reading like a diary. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment